November was prolific but not, productive but not. Definitely lots of stash used up, which means I'll go on a terrible yarn bender in the New Year. Here is the tally for the month:
- Amy's Cotton Fleece pullover
- Laurel's Cotton Fleece pullover
- Wee spiral yoked sweater for coworker
- Gull Lace socks in Seacoast Handpainted
- Muscari socks in Trekking XXL
- Unoriginal in 2 strands Cascade Pima Tencel
With all of the odds and ends I've been knitting up, I now have almost no odd balls of leftovers. Cotton Fleece? Gone. Lamb's Pride? Gone. Pima Tencel? Gone. I do, however, have several "sweater amounts" of yarns in the stash roo, for me and for others.
Looking at my tallies from recent months, I'm really glad I opted out of the 52 Pair Plunge II. I'm having far too much fun with other things.
Welcome December, and happy holiday knitting, all!