July is done!
So are a few projects, especially as I prepare for the Ravelympics, which I'll post about separately. In any case, here are the products of my wet July.
- Monicas for Mikayla and Laurel
- Zombie sandal socks in Regia Kaffe Fassett
- Trekking Ombre socks
- Chapeau Marnier chemo cap in Cherry Tree Hill
- Plymouth Wildfoote Monkey chemo cap
- my first Baby Surprise Jacket
- Hemlock Ring blanket in reclaimed Patons Rustic
- baby sweater in Rowan 4-ply cotton
The stash is being blown through while simultaneously being enhanced my sock clubs and online shopping. [Shut up, you do it too...]